Be a Contribution to Yourself & the World
in a Whole New Way
200-hour Yoga Training &
Teacher Certification Program
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program
This life-changing program is for you if you want to teach yoga, deepen your personal practice, expand your knowledge of anatomy, asana, & meditation, become an inspiring leader, or all of these and more. This program is where the path begins.
The 200 Hour Yoga Training and Teacher Certification program includes in-depth study and practice of asana, meditation, and self-inquiry. You can expect to be engaged from day one in experiential learning through practice teaching, partner work and group discussions.
Included in the program:
- 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Certification and an in-depth Teacher Training Manual
- An intelligent sequence of poses to get you teaching right away
- Anatomy, alignment, and modifications to make practice accessible to any student
- Teaching, coaching and feedback
- Verbal and non-verbal assisting
- A foundation in the history and philosophy of yoga and yoga asanas
- Daily practices to access your unique voice and power, both on and off the mat
- How to share a message in a way that inspires
- Ethics and Leadership tools
- Business of Yoga and the opportunity to join the IN Power Yoga Teaching Team
- Unlimited yoga for the duration of your training
- Bonus: This training is supported by the entire Team of IPY Teachers!
Teacher Training Schedule
Weekly Zoom Calls
Early-Bird Registration $2750
Regular Tuition $2950
Payment plans available – $500 Deposit to begin, details on application
The aim of this program is to ACTIVATE the exceptional teacher and leader in you. The genius of an exceptional leader comes from their way of being, not just their body of knowledge. Through hard work, open communication, and self-inquiry, you will learn how to speak from the heart and share this practice and your authentic gifts, no matter who is in front of you.
Includes unlimited class access at IN Power Yoga during the training. Current membership programs will be paused & resume after completion.
Additional materials for the program (books, etc.) will be limited to <$50.
Participants supply their own yoga mat.
Additional details will be provided in the Welcome Packet.
Teacher Training at IN Power Yoga
Improved yoga practice and mind-body connection
New Meditation skills and techniques
Discovery of your true authentic voice
Energized presence on your mat and in your life
Clarity of your purpose and intention
Confidence in teaching a power yoga class
Program Director, Chris Bremerman
Chris Bremerman is a Certified Personal Trainer (Cooper Institute) and Baptiste Yoga Certified Educator & Influencer (1200hr.) She has been sharing her enthusiasm and knowledge of fitness and a healthy lifestyle for over 19 years, and supports students in discovering their own inner strength and the vitality that exists within. Chris has trained with Baron Baptiste, is a graduate of the Baptiste FIT to Lead program, and also with Seane Corn and Paige Elenson. She is the founder of IN Power Yoga and the owner of FitStudio Personal Training.